- THE INSPIRATIONAL PARROT!: EPISODE-1: INSPIRE MY MOMENT! -By The Inspirational Parrot

This is a center for random inspiration; random gist; random gossips, random news; love & relationship issues, random discussions; random matters; random posts; then other things follow randomly...

ads

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot Here

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

EPISODE-1: INSPIRE MY MOMENT! -By The Inspirational Parrot

I welcome you to another brand new moment with +The Inspirational Parrot, inspire yourself with these quotes here under. Do not forget to share with others, and as well drop your comments because I love reading and replying them... 

Keep in mind: When you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything. -Mark Twain

The only thing that stands between a person and what they want in life is the will to try it and the faith to believe it possible. -R. Devos

I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. -Michael Jordan

I've never been poor, only broke. Being poor is a frame of mind. Being broke is a temporary situation. - Mike Todd

Our kids are the key to the future; Let's send them along with confidence, encouragement, and a strong desire to accomplish great things.

REMEMBER: "INSPIRE MY MOMENT" is every moment's program on this blog, specially set up to inspire visitors on this blog. Hope you gotta share with others...

Thanks for coming around today, I am anticipating to see you next time, did I say that; I will love you to always be around. Hey! Your comments are the footprints you will leave on this site; do not leave without commenting...

CONTACT US RIGHT NOW!

Name

Email *

Message *

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot