- THE INSPIRATIONAL PARROT!: QUOTE-1: ONE THOUSAND (1000) QUOTES FROM NDJP

This is a center for random inspiration; random gist; random gossips, random news; love & relationship issues, random discussions; random matters; random posts; then other things follow randomly...

ads

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot Here

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

QUOTE-1: ONE THOUSAND (1000) QUOTES FROM NDJP

I have decided to share one thousand (1000) quotes from the archive of my quotes and philosophies; and I am starting with the first one right away.

I will keep updating these quotes one after the other until I have updated the 1000th quote. This is a motivational voyage that will last for one thousand days or even more. 

Join me in this journey of one thousand days or more.

QUOTE-1:

ANGER of HUNGER is better than HUNGER for ANGER. –NDJP

Thanks for been here today; I am going to drop the next quote tomorrow; and it will be awesome to know that you see it.

Please, kindly share this with as many people as you wish; my aim is to unveil the product of my wisdom (which I believed is from God) to the whole world and use it a tool to make positive impacts.

CONTACT US RIGHT NOW!

Name

Email *

Message *

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot