- THE INSPIRATIONAL PARROT!: EPISODE-9: "INSPIRE MY MOMENT!" -By The Inspirational Parrot

This is a center for random inspiration; random gist; random gossips, random news; love & relationship issues, random discussions; random matters; random posts; then other things follow randomly...

ads

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot Here

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

EPISODE-9: "INSPIRE MY MOMENT!" -By The Inspirational Parrot

I know that I have not been bringing this programme to you for quite sometime now; in fact I have not been updating. It has not been easy nah, I really need supports and assistance. Anyway, let us continue...

I really missed you guys for some weeks now, and I always feel as if I couldn't survive if I haven't inspired my lovely visitors here.
This is the episode 9 of this inspirational programme, I am going to motivate you with few inspiring words as we normally do it. 

Let not be taking it largely, we will doing it gradually, you know, motivation isn't something you get all at time. 

Just few words today is enough, then till another time. I personally made some of these quotes; any of them with the name "NDJP" are written by me.

"I always endeavor TO BELONG to the group of people who don't and won't make me TO BE WRONG." –NDJP

I don't know where you always wish to belong; is it where you are going to be of good reputation or is it where you are going to yoke with people who delight in doing evil acts?

I believe that I am those people that will help in making the world a better place for you and me. So, if I don't follow the right path towards such a goal; then I am not living out my destiny.

Today, I am urging and also pleading with each of us to be wary of where we seek to be part of; we should all endeavour to groups with good visions and missions.

Making the world a better place is our collective effort and if we failed to yoke with people with the same vision of making the world a better place; then such vision won't ever be actualized.

Thanks for coming around today; let us join hands in making the world a better place. Feel free to share any of my posts clamouring for a better difference with others. 


Lovely to see you around this moment, hoping to see you around at all times. Remember to drop your comments, and to share this post with your friends. 

I love to inspire others, and I become more courageous realizing that my works really do inspire people who come across them. 

You can easily drop your comments, CLICK HERE to see how to comment easily.

CONTACT US RIGHT NOW!

Name

Email *

Message *

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot