- THE INSPIRATIONAL PARROT!: EPISODE-8: "INSPIRE MY MOMENT!" -By The Inspirational Parrot

This is a center for random inspiration; random gist; random gossips, random news; love & relationship issues, random discussions; random matters; random posts; then other things follow randomly...

ads

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot Here

Saturday, September 2, 2017

EPISODE-8: "INSPIRE MY MOMENT!" -By The Inspirational Parrot

I know that I have not been bringing this programme to you for quite some days now; in fact I have not been updating. It has not been easy nah, I really need supports and assistance...


I really missed you guys for some days now, and I always feel as if I couldn't survive if I haven't inspired my lovely visitors here.
This is the episode 8 of this inspirational programme, I am going to motivate you with few inspiring words as we normally do it. Let not be taking it largely, we will doing it gradually, you know, motivation isn't something you get all at time. Just few words today is enough, then till another time.


Remember: Obstacles are there for a reason: they let us prove how badly we want things. -Randy Pausch

Effective people are not problem-minded; they're opportunity-minded. They feed opportunities and starve problems. -Stephen Covey

I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better. -Maya Angelou

May the people you meet come away better and happier for having met you. -Mother Teresa

Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom. -Theodore Rubin


Lovely to see you around this moment, hoping to see you around at all times. Remember to drop your comments, and to share this post with your friends. I love to inspire others, and I get more courageous realizing that my works really do inspire people who come across them. You can easily drop your comments, CLICK HERE to see how to comment easily.

CONTACT US RIGHT NOW!

Name

Email *

Message *

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot