- THE INSPIRATIONAL PARROT!: EPISODE-7: "INSPIRE MY MOMENT!" -By The Inspirational Parrot

This is a center for random inspiration; random gist; random gossips, random news; love & relationship issues, random discussions; random matters; random posts; then other things follow randomly...

ads

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot Here

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

EPISODE-7: "INSPIRE MY MOMENT!" -By The Inspirational Parrot

Sorry that I have not been bringing this programme to you for quite some days now; really sorry for that. I really missed you guys for some days now. It was as if I couldn't survive again for some days now that I haven't inspired my lovely visitors here. Thank God I am here.
 
In this episode 7 of this inspirational programme, I am going to motivate you with few inspiring words from Mark Victor Hansen, an American inspirational and motivational speaker, trainer, and author. Hope they will definitely inspire you.
 
When your self-worth goes up, your net worth goes up with it. -Mark Victor Hansen

In imagination, there's no limitation. -Mark Victor Hansen
 
I never let my subject get in the way of what I want to talk about. -Mark Victor Hansen 
Remember two things: 
 
1) Dreams don't have deadlines. 
 
2) Whatever you are looking for, is looking for you. -Mark Victor Hansen

I am so so happy that you showed up today; if you really know what it takes me to make sure I put these inspirational posts as often as possible, then you would understand how happy I feel when I discover that lots of people read them.
 
Remember that you are guilty of not letting not less than 10 persons to know about this platform... If you think I didn't miss you, then you are lying against me, and against yourself as well. I missed you guys so so much.

Lovely to see you around this moment, hoping to see you around at all times. Remember to drop your comments, and to share this post with your friends. I love to inspire others, and I get more courageous realizing that my works really do inspire people who come across them. You can easily drop your comments, CLICK HERE to see how to comment easily.

CONTACT US RIGHT NOW!

Name

Email *

Message *

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot