- THE INSPIRATIONAL PARROT!: "O LORD! YOU'VE SEEN US THROUGH THE UNIVERSITY; SEE US THROUGH THE UNIVERSE-CITY!" #2017UNIZIKBCHGRADUATES

This is a center for random inspiration; random gist; random gossips, random news; love & relationship issues, random discussions; random matters; random posts; then other things follow randomly...

ads

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot Here

Thursday, August 10, 2017

"O LORD! YOU'VE SEEN US THROUGH THE UNIVERSITY; SEE US THROUGH THE UNIVERSE-CITY!" #2017UNIZIKBCHGRADUATES

"O Lord My God; You have seen us through the UNIVERSITY during our stay in Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria; as we are now going into the UNIVERSE-CITY, come and see us through."


This is my fervent prayer for my classmates as we are about leaving UNIZIK campus for our respective destinations where our lives shall continue. My eyes are already drenched in tears, tears of missing my classmates. We were all strangers until mystery brought us together via education; we became friends as we spent four years in the university studying Applied Biochemistry.


I am going to miss all of you, none of you is excluded, yes I mean it; if any of you are very observant you would have noticed how more playful and closer I do come to each member of the class right now we are on the verge of parting ways to seek for life endeavours.

I just realized that I go short of words whenever I am having feelings such as the one I am having now: feelings of missing my friends, my classmates. Whenever I make any of you smile, I do get many smiles back; in short, the number of times I make each of you smile, I get back happiness in folds.
I have learnt a lot from each and everyone of you through the period of four years we spent on UNIZIK campus. I didn't only study Biochemistry in UNIZIK, I took my time studying the life(style) of each and everyone of you in our class; as well as that of other persons I have been fortunate to meet on campus within the space of four years. 
Some of you I inspired and influenced, and some of you also inspired, influenced and changed me, and some of you are oblivious that you did so to my life. Am I not the one that mentioned that I go short of words whenever I'm missing person(s)? I am already missing you guys; how we use to stay in class together for lectures; how we use to crack jokes; how we use to argue during class meetings; so many things that my mood can't let my fingers to type on the screen of my PC.


We stayed FOR good FOUR years on the Awka campus of UNIZIK without witnessing a single death of any member of our class members; although few of us lost parent(s) and love one(s), we still have infinite reasons to praise the name of God, and I cannot do the praising all alone since all of us benefited from His blessings. I am not the only person that God's mercy and love were upon during our stay in school.

I am a sinner, yet God kept to His promises to me, if I begin to share how my journey to the university started; I am going to make profuse amount of tears to waste. The truth is that God has being so so good to me, and I know that He is good to all of you as well. I am missing all of you at the moment. I pray to have the ability to e able to convene all of us together from time to time. I pray that God will continue to bless and favour us we leave the UNIVERSITY and go into the UNIVERSAL-CITY for various life endeavours. 
I love all of you; I yearned for most the girls in our class, but certain conditions and indefatigable reasons made me to keep my emotions hidden. I hope that there is nobody in our class I am destined to touch his/her life that I failed to. I started this emotional piece with a prayer, and I am going to culminate it with the same prayer.


"O Lord My God; You have seen us through the UNIVERSITY during our stay in Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria; as we are now going into the UNIVERSAL-CITY, come and see us through."

F⇒ For
O Our
U Upliftment &
R Redemption

IN YEARS TO COME!

This is coming from me, Emmanuel Chinonso Asiegbu [NDJP; Noninho; +The Inspirational Parrot, ABSA P.R.O. 2016/2017] for the love, concern, and care I have for all of you in the 2017 Class of Applied Biochemistry, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State. I am no more wishing you success in exams, but success in life.

❤     ❤                        
❤     ❤                        
❤     ❤                        
❤     ❤                        
❤         


CONTACT US RIGHT NOW!

Name

Email *

Message *

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot